PopVox has delivered a series of successes from 2001 onwards. A selection of the inventions and innovations:
- 2001: Invention of the Debatemobile, a mobile survey spectacle that brought the voice of the streets to the boardroom table for many City Administrations and Ministries.
- 2005: Startup of the Kansenzones Young Startup Programme, in which 550 youngsters participated, who started up many different successful companies.
- 2008: Opening of the Creative Factory, the biggest coworking space for creatives in Europe. PopVox has managed the building for its own account for six years: an incubator without subsidies and with partners.
- 2009: Startup of the Buzinezzclub in Rotterdam: ecosystem and coaching program to launch youngsters out of welfare and into their own company, or the education or job that suits them.
- 2010: Startup of ECBN (European Creative Business Network): An European network of creative hubs, companies and their cities/regions. Nowadays ECBN is partner in several EU-projects and has an effective lobby for the creative industries in Brussels.
- 2013: Launch of the first Social Impact Bond (SIB) of continental Europa with the city of Rotterdam, ABN AMRO Social Impact Fund and START Foundation. Through this SIB the Buzinezzclub leads 160 Rotterdam youngsters out of welfare. The City of Rotterdam only pays for these activities if it has saved money on its welfare benefits. A partnership in which investors and the Buzinezzclub run the risk and the City of Rotterdam has a big potential to save a lot of money on welfare benefits.2014: Expansion of the Buzinezzclub to The Hague.
- 2015: Expansion of the Buzinezzclub to Drechtsteden: Dordrecht and region.